Wednesday, November 18, 2009

12:3

Mr. P was here today. I always enjoy when he comes because he always gives me the best advice. He said that I should certainly get my 5 year short time license, as well as getting my 5 year full time. I may have to pay double, but it can also guarantee that I get to sub, that my butt is covered, and that I can start doing what I love to do, the minute that I can. He also always points out things for me to keep in mind when it comes to finishing. He is a lot of fun to talk to, and to work with. We started subtracting 3 digit problems, so regrouping tens and ones. I think the lesson went really well, and the students really understand. I am planning on having another day of working on this, and then Friday after the integration day festivities, and the other schools leave, working on math (subtraction of course). The students who I thought would never get it, or have the hardest time getting, are the ones that are getting it the best. It really helps, and I hope that they can remember the rules, and continue to use them throughout the rest of their schooling/lives. I subtract all the time.

I haven’t even started Chapter 3 in science yet…. This is getting on my nerves! Ha, it really isn’t, because we needed to finish our math assignments, and have the help available to students who needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment